So this week for Tutorial Tuesday I've decided to host a linky party! This will most likely be happening every other Tuesday. I don't always have time to try out a new tutorial, so this allows me time to do sew (hehe), and for you to share what you've been working on.
The Inlinkz website has changed some of their policies, so I have to pay to show thumbnails of your creations now.... I'm a poor college student who would rather spend her spare change on fabric. Sorry if this upsets some of you. You'll just have to be surprised by what you see after you click on someone's name :)
Rules (just a few!) for entering:
1) Link up must be of a project you recently made or are currently making in the form of a blog post or Flickr picture. This can be anything sewing related.
2) Project was preferably made using a tutorial you found online or one that you created.
3) There must be a link back to the tutorial, if one was used.
4) Please link back to this post and/or put a button on your post (found below). This is completely optional, but would be greatly appreciated!
5) Visit a few of your fellow quilters' posts, and leave them lovely comments!
**Due to not being able to show thumbnails anymore, I've lengthened the characters allowed in the "Name" line to be 100. Feel free to put a very little description of what you're linking too!