Friday, June 28, 2013

Google Reader Ending

Image from CNN

Just a friendly reminder that Google Reader is ending on July 1st. There are a couple of different options to follow blogs now. I recommend Bloglovin, following through Blogger, or email subscription.

Here are a few articles on how to export your blogs from Google Reader:
Mashable: "How to Export Your RSS Feeds From Google Reader"
CIO: "How to Export Your Google Reader Account"

Alternatives to Google Reader:
Mashable: "Check Out These Google Reader Alternatives:
Bloglovin': "Moving From Google Reader To Bloglovin'?"
Alie Makes: "Tutorial Tuesday: Bloglovin"

I hope that all of my Google Reader followers find a new place to follow me that suits them. If you'd like to talk about different options, feel free to leave a comment and I'll try to help you out!

Click HERE to follow me on Bloglovin'!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Alie! I KNOW you are busy with your teaching. Just wanted to let you know that I think of you often, and hope it is all going well for you!! Have a great fall!
    Take care,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete